Friday, January 11, 2013

Back in action



Remember this blog? ‘Cause I don’t! Clearly I neglected this thing 100% since the moment I stepped in Africa. My past six months have been SO packed and busy, and the thought of updating the whole interwebs on what’s been going on my life since I moved was just too overwhelming for me to handle for a while. But I’m up for it now! I think. For now, here are some photos to sum up what’s been going on:






























I’ve been home for a few weeks to spend the holidays with friends and family (and to get a much-needed taste of home... Hey, Target! Hey, grilled salmon! Hey, beautiful makeup!), but I’ll be flying back to Kenya in just a few hours. Pray for safe travels! And look forward (for real this time) to blogs about eye shadow, the cutest babies in the whole world, and weird things that happen in my everyday life.

1 comment: