Friday, January 18, 2013

Naks, baby!

You guys! I finally made it to Nakuru! A few things baby-related:

1. Two new babes! Liam and Malaika. They actually came the day I left, but I was in Nairobi and didn’t get to meet them.





2. Job smiles now.


3. Benji has decided he loves me. He’s also decided that he loves photoshoots. Check out that headshot. Baby model.



4. Photoshoots are one of Precious’ new fave things too.




5. Titus is kinda cute now! 


Sometimes. Ha!



6. Jabali has always been cute, but he loves to make an ugly face sometimes. We must be kindred spirits.



His current fave thing is to be sweet and cuddle and say “Auntie? Auntie?! AUNTIE?! I love you.” Then he clicks his tongue like a kiss sound. It makes me die right then and there. It’s also my current fave thing.


7. Deli is walking! She’s still the prettiest and funniest child I’ve ever met. How adorable is this girl?!




8. Blessing is also walking!


And still loves to cry. I just love taking pictures of babies crying for no reason. Does that make me a terrible person?

9. Tobby is still way cute.


10. Andrew is chubby. And Susan joined the HCO staff! She’s sassy and hilarious.



11. MOSES! My very fave babe! He has the beginnings of an afro now and this is still his signature face.



He has the sweetest smile and the most kissable cheeks. And the loudest voice.


I'm so happy to be back!

2 comments:

  1. They are all just the cutest!! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Kenyan babies & quips from you? Best.blog.ever. I'm coming back for more! :>

    ReplyDelete