Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby, welcome to the neighborhood

One of my fave things in the whole world is an animated title sequence. It all started with the opening credits of Troop Beverly Hills, one of my very favorite movies:


I just love the animation, the silliness, the colors, the song, all of it. I'm thinking this will be an on-going series on this blog, because I have a lot of love for a lot of animated title sequences. Also, can we just talk about how great and ridiculous Troop Beverly Hills is? Especially when Phyllis Neffler does the Freddie dance?

(Side-note: I finally got to see Moonrise Kingdom this afternoon, and I absolutely loved it! Wes Anderson makes the most magical movies. Have you had the pleasure of seeing Moonrise Kingdom yet? Please do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment