Friday, June 29, 2012

Welcome!


Hey friends, welcome to my blog! My name is Brie, but my brother-in-law calls me Brieberry. So there ya go.

(photo by Augustine Grace Photography)


I used to have a really ridiculous blog. I only posted like three times, and all of the posts were typed on a typewriter and then scanned onto my computer... which seemed really cool at first, but it was actually just a huge hassle. I wrote about weird things like Miley Cyrus’ strange relationship with her dad (but can I get an amen?). Before that, I MySpace blogged (remember when that was a thing?), which was really fun, but does MySpace even exist still? Not in my world. So now I’m trying out realistic blogging, and I’m excited about it!


It just so happens that I’m moving to Nakuru, Kenya in less than two weeks! I want a way to keep friends and family collectively updated on what’s going on in my world, so I’ll basically just be documenting the days and events in my weird life and things I love. Which means you can look forward to reading about my hair woes, baking experiments, sweet Kenyan babies, my favorite animated title sequences, wonderful music, learning how to drive on the left side of the road, the weird jobs I’ve had, people I love, and what is going on in my heart. Basically what I’m saying is that this blog will probably make no sense. So get excited!

1 comment: